You Are In-Charge
What User Data Do We Collect?
We collect the personal user information that you consent to share with us when:
- You contact us and express an interest in knowing our brand, products, and/or services.
- You make a business enquiry on our web portal and submit your details.
All personal user data collected by us are in the context of interactions between you and us and related to the products and services you chose on our website. The user data we collect, generally includes names, contact numbers, e-mail addresses, company names, company addresses, and similar information.
Please note, all information that you consent to share with us must be true and accurate. You must also notify us if there is any change to any of those shared data.
Do We Share User Data with Anyone?
We share your data for specific business purposes, only if you permit us to do so. Other than that, we may disclose user data in the below-given circumstances:
- To comply with legal/judicial proceedings.
- To provide you tailormade service.
- To take necessary action and prevent unlawful practices/fraudulent activities/violation of policies or any incident that may pose a threat to the safety and security of a user or their data.
- To meet business obligations in case of a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, negotiation, or seeking financing from an investor.
How Do We Process Your Data?
We process the data that you agree to share with us, for legitimate business purposes, including fulfilling your project requirements, providing you a well-suited service range, and complying with our statutory and legal obligations. We use your data exclusively for the below-given purposes:
- To create your account and login credentials. If you choose to link your account on our website with a third-party portal, such as Facebook, we take your approval before collecting the necessary data from your Facebook account to create your account and facilitate an easy login experience for you.
- To publish Testimonials. With your permission, we may publish content as testimonials from you, on our website. We will take your prior approval on the content and any inclusive personal data concerning you or your company. You will bear the right to update or delete such posts. Simply send us a mail at [email protected] if you wish to do so.
- To get your feedback. We might use your provided information to ask for your feedback on our products and services and how we can improve ourselves to serve you better.
- To Update user accounts. We can use your data to manage your user account and keep it updated.
- To manage orders. We will use your personal information to manage your various service requests, including delivery orders, returns, payments, exchanges, etc. made through our web services.
- To offer support. We will use your data to solve any query of yours or offer you customer support.
- To provide tailored promotional content. We may use data provided by you to send specific marketing or advertising communication, based on your preferences and/or location. You can opt-out from receiving this facility anytime. Click here to know how you can do that.
Are We Responsible for external Third-Party Platforms?
Yes, we are responsible for the security of the data you share with external third-party service providers on our web portals.
Can We Keep Your Data Safe?
We have adopted state-of-the-art technical provisions to safeguard your data. However, it is advised to access any digital service only within a secure environment to prevent cyber attacks and data theft.