SAP ECC Post Implementation Support
What is ECC?
SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) is a standout amongst the most perceived resources that SAP possesses. It is an enterprise resource planning software which comprises in of several modules that furnish the organizations with great control over their key business forms.
Modules can speak with each other to create a fully integrated solution particular to any client inside an extensive variety of industry sectors.
SAP ECC implementations are a major challenge for any client as a result of the risks that represents changing the way they oversee essential data and procedures, however the significance of tallying with these sort of frameworks, and the advantages of a fruitful/incorporated ERP execution are excessively profitable.
With modules like Financials (FI), Material Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Human Capital Management (HCM), among others, SAP ECC is one of the preferred choices for many organizations.
SAP ERP systems once implemented effectively have the following cost benefits:
- Reduced level of inventory through improved planning and control.
- Improved production efficiency which minimizes shortages and interruptions.
- Reduced materials cost through improved procurement and payment protocols.
- Reduced labor cost through better allocation of staff and reduced overtime.
- Increased sales revenue, driven by better managed customer relationships.
- Increased gross margin percentage.
- Reduced administrative costs.
- Reduced regulatory compliance cost.
INFOCUS offers high-end SAP implementation, SAP rollouts, Post implementation support,additional module implementation,ABAP developments,Basis Support, SAP Integration Technology support for its clients across the globe. We have a large pool of experienced domain and technical consultants who have worked in various implementation projects across diversified domains. We can ensure quick delivery of the project outcome and can provide the right kind of services required for a successful execution of a project to meet your current business requirements and address your pain points.
Please write to us as firstname.lastname@example.org for any post implementation support you need or if you are facing any challenges for your current SAP ECC installation.