SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
SAP CRM is one of the key modules in an organization which deals with handling customers effectively and efficiently because it puts clients at the heart of your business. In today’s competitive market environment, it is necessary that companies undertake changes in a dynamic environment and take care of all the key activities related to customer.CRM is one of the key components for making business strategy for medium and large scale organizations and it also helps in understanding the customers, their needs and manage customer service effectively.
SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is known as integrated customer relationship management module by SAP that helps any organization to achieve their business goals and allows them to perform all Customer Relationship tasks efficiently.
Why SAP CRM?
The on premise software gives employees with rich client insights and consistent CRM processes – so they can convey predictable and personalized client encounters over all touch points. With SAP CRM, you can:
- Do more sales through digital channels utilizing the business' top-positioned trade platform
- Engage clients anytime, anyplace, and on any gadget from a single end-to-end stage
- Stay a step ahead of demand by utilizing SAP HANA to break down information progressively
- Get your business up to speed utilizing a straightforward UI that addresses their issues
- Deliver extraordinary client benefit by giving field workers remote, real-time access to information
SAP CRM helps business users manage marketing, sales, and customer service processes with insight and agility.
- Sales capabilities - Bolster the whole sales lifecycle – from arranging and estimating to sales performance management.
- Marketing capabilities – It covers Brand management and campaign administration.
- Service capabilities - Give business process support to service sales & marketing, benefit contracts and agreements, and installations & maintenance.
- Customer interaction capabilities - Equip customer service agents and managers with real-time analytics and tools – so they can deliver fast and accurate service, support marketing activities, and drive sales.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (CRM cloud)
The Digital customer requires organizations to be one step ahead of them, be better informed than they are, and be present in the channels that they prefer. With SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer you can increase productivity and customer acquisition and amplify customer satisfaction by having relevant and personalized interactions across any channel.
You can engage your customers in more meaningful ways by understanding what matters to them in the current moment. SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer delivers rich predictive insight, flawless execution and contextual customer experience relevant to your industry and business.
Why SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer?
Businesses need to deliver a seamless customer experience across all communication channels – in person, on the phone, online, on social media, and via mobile devices. With SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales and SAP Hybris Cloud for Service, empower your sales and service teams to:
- Sell and Service Anytime, Anywhere
- Gain a 360 degree view of the Customer
- Increase Collaboration
- Receive Insights in Real-Time
- Accelerate Productivity
- Personalize to your industry
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer can simplify the lives of business users !
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales:
Give your sales reps the insight they need to engage in meaningful customer conversations and take the right action with a new set of capabilities that go beyond traditional sales CRM software. Make it easy for your sales force to engage and win anytime, from anywhere.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Service:
Provide digitally connected consumers with consistent service across all channels. Give your call center and help desk agents a complete view of customers so they can quickly solve problems and empower field service technicians with the right mobile tools and technology.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Social Engagement:
Enhance the customer experience by integrating social media across your service and support channels. Respond quickly and appropriately whenever your brand is talked about online.
Are you interested to get the benefits of SAP CRM?
Contact us today at email@example.com or furnish your details clicking here to know how our expert team of CRM consultants can roll out CRM success in your organization.