Power is one of the most critical components of infrastructure, crucial for the economic growth and welfare of nations. India's energy segment is one of the most diversified in the world. Sources of energy generation are from regular sources, for example, coal, lignite, petroleum gas, oil, hydro and atomic energy to suitable non-conventional sources, for example, wind, sun powered, and horticultural and residential waste. Sustained economic growth and increasing industrialization continues to drive electricity demand in India.
Indian power division is experiencing a critical change that has reclassified the business viewpoint. Power demand in the nation has expanded quickly and it is predicted to rise further in the years to come.
SAP solutions will help you navigate environmental challenges while improving regulatory compliance and operational efficiency. From smart grid analytics and meter data management to demand-side management tools, SAP Solutions can help you to become a best-run utility.
SAP is having software solution for all the aspects of utilities business as outlined below:-
Energy Supply Chain Optimization
- Fuel Supply Chain Management
- Energy Portfolio Management
- Corporate Sustainability
Operational Efficiency for Plants and Grids
- Capital Portfolio and Project Management
- Asset Operations and Maintenance
- Asset Network
- Environment, Health, and Safety
- Meter Data Management and Operations
- Grid Data Processing and Analysis
- Demand-Side Management
- Customer Education
- Omnichannel Contextual Marketing
- Sales and Customer Service for Residential Customers
- Sales and Customer Service for Commercial and Industrial Customers
- Bill to Cash for Utilities
- Omnichannel Commerce and Subscription Billing
Sourcing and Procurement
What are the benefits?
SAP solutions help utilities to manage major shifts in energy supplies, optimize processes and operations, adapt to industry reorganizations, regulatory compliances, and new technologies through:
- Improved asset reliability and sustainability
- Optimized maintenance planning
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Ability to grow revenue and increase profitability
Infocus is having an experienced and professional team equipped with the knowledge of the business process in Energy & Utilities industries to ensure SAP solutions are successfully rolled out in this vertical.
Contact us today at email@example.com or Call us +91 33-22894329 for all your queries.